General terms and conditions and customer information
I. General Terms and Conditions of Business
§ 1 Basic provisions
(1) The following terms and conditions apply to contracts that you enter into with us as a supplier (Coffee Colorato UG (haftungsbeschränkt))
via the website https://coffeecolorato.com/, unless an amendment is agreed in writing between the parties.
Deviating or conflicting terms and conditions of business are only effective with our express consent.
(2) We offer our products for sale only if you are a natural or legal person or a legally responsible
partnership, which at the time of conclusion of the legal transaction, in the exercise of their commercial or independent professional activity
acts (entrepreneur). The conclusion of a contract with consumers is excluded.
§ 2 Conclusion of the contract
(1) The subject of the contract is the sale of goods. The essential characteristics of the goods are to be found in the respective offer.
(2) Already with the placement of the respective product on our website, we submit a binding offer for the
Conclusion of a contract via the online shopping cart system under the conditions specified in the respective offer(3) The contract is concluded via the online shopping cart system as follows:
The goods intended for purchase are placed in the “shopping cart”. Using the corresponding button in the navigation bar
you call up the “shopping cart” and make changes there at any time.
After calling up the “Checkout” page and entering your personal data as well as the terms of payment and shipping
Finally, all order data is displayed again on the order overview page.
As far as you use an instant payment system (e.g. PayPal / PayPal Express, Amazon-Payments, Sofort), you will be charged either in
our online shop to the order overview page or you will first be directed to the website of the provider of the instant payment service.
If you are forwarded to the respective instant payment system, please select or enter your data there.
Finally, you will be redirected back to our online shop to the order overview page.
Before sending the order you have the possibility to check and change all data again (also via the
function “back” of the Internet browser) or cancel the purchase. With the sending of the order via the corresponding
(4) You can also submit a binding offer to enter into a contract (order) by telephone, e-mail, fax or post.
Acceptance of the offer (and thus the conclusion of the contract) takes place immediately when ordering by telephone or at the latest within 5
days by confirmation in text form (e.g. e-mail), in which the execution of the order or delivery of the goods is confirmed to you
If you have not received a corresponding message within this period, you are no longer bound to your order.
In this case, any services already rendered will be refunded immediately.(5) On request, we will prepare an individual offer for you, which will be sent to you in text form and which we will remember for 5 days.
bound. They accept the offer with confirmation in text form.(6) The processing of the order and transmission of all information required in connection with the conclusion of the contract is
by e-mail partly automated. You must therefore ensure that the e-mail address you have registered with us is correct,
the receipt of the e-mails is technically ensured and in particular not prevented by SPAM filters
§ 3 Prices, terms of payment and shipping costs
(1) The prices quoted in the respective offers as well as the shipping costs are net prices. They do not include the
legal value added tax.
(2) The shipping costs incurred are not included in the purchase price, they will be charged separately, unless the free shipping
delivery is promised. Further details can be found under a correspondingly marked button on our website
or in the respective offer.
(3) If delivery is made to countries outside the European Union, further costs for which we are not responsible may be incurred, such as
customs duties, taxes or money transfer fees (transfer or exchange rate fees of the credit institutions), which are to be borne by you.
(4) Any costs incurred by you for the transfer of money (transfer or exchange rate charges of the credit institutions) are to be borne by you in the cases of
in which the delivery is made to an EU member state but payment was arranged outside the European Union.
(5) You have to enter the information provided under a correspondingly designated button on our website or in the respective offer
the payment options shown. As far as there is no other payment term for the individual payment methods or on the invoice
is specified, the payment claims arising from the contract concluded shall be due for payment immediately. The deduction of discounts is only permissible,
if expressly stated in the respective offer or invoice.
(6) SEPA direct debit (basic and/or company direct debit)
When paying by SEPA basic direct debit or SEPA company direct debit, you authorize us by issuing a corresponding SEPA mandate,
to collect the invoice amount from the specified account. The direct debit is collected within 5 – 15 days after
Conclusion of contract. The period for the transmission of the pre-notification is reduced to 5 days before the due date.
You are obliged to ensure that the account has sufficient funds on the due date. In case of a return debit note due to your
If you are at fault, you have to pay the bank fee.
We reserve the right to exclude the SEPA basic direct debit and/or SEPA company direct debit payment methods in individual cases.
§ 4 Terms of delivery
(1) The expected delivery period is stated in the respective offer. Delivery dates and delivery periods shall only be binding if they have been confirmed by
have been confirmed to us in writing. With the payment method prepayment by bank transfer, the goods will be shipped only after receipt of the
full purchase price and the shipping costs with us.
(2) Should a product ordered by you, contrary to expectations, despite timely conclusion of an adequate covering transaction from a
be unavailable for reasons for which we are not responsible, you will be informed immediately of the unavailability and in the event of
withdrawal, any payments already made will be refunded immediately.
(3) Shipment is at your risk. If you wish, the shipment will be made with an appropriate transport insurance,
whereby the costs arising from this are to be borne by you.
(4) Partial deliveries are permissible and can be invoiced by us independently, provided that you do not incur additional costs as a result.
be charged for the shipment.
§ 5 Warranty
(1) The warranty period is one year from delivery of the item. The shortening of the period shall not apply:
– for culpably caused damages attributable to us from injury to life, body or health and in the case of
other damage caused intentionally or by gross negligence;
– insofar as we fraudulently concealed the defect or assumed a guarantee for the quality of the item;
– in the case of items which have been used for a building in accordance with their usual purpose and whose defectiveness is
– in the case of statutory rights of recourse which you have against us in connection with defect rights.
(2) Only our own specifications and the manufacturer’s product description shall be deemed agreed as the quality of the item, not
but other advertising, public promotions and statements by the manufacturer.
(3) In the event of defects, we shall provide a warranty at our discretion either by repair or by subsequent delivery. If the rectification of defects fails,
you can demand a reduction in price or withdraw from the contract at your discretion. The removal of defects is valid after an unsuccessful second
attempt as failed, if there is nothing to be deduced from the nature of the item or the defect or the other circumstances, in particular
results in something else. In the event of rectification of defects, we do not have to bear the increased costs incurred by the transfer of the goods to a
other than the place of performance, if the transfer does not correspond to the intended use of the goods.
§ 6 Right of retention, retention of title
(1) You may only exercise a right of retention if it concerns claims from the same contractual relationship.
(2) We retain title to the goods until all claims from the current business relationship have been settled in full.
before. Before transfer of ownership of the reserved goods, pledging or transfer of ownership by way of security is not permitted.
(3) You may resell the goods in the ordinary course of business. In this case, you hereby assign all claims in the amount
of the invoiced amount, which accrue to you from the resale, to us; we accept the assignment. You have proceeded to the
collection of the claim. As far as you do not meet your payment obligations properly, we reserve the right to
but intends to collect the claim itself.
(4) If the reserved goods are combined and mixed, we shall acquire co-ownership of the new object in the ratio of the
invoice value of the reserved goods to the other processed objects at the time of processing.
(5) We undertake to release the securities to which you are entitled at your request insofar as the realisable value of our
securities exceeds the claim to be secured by more than 10%. The selection of the securities to be released is at our discretion.
§ 7 Choice of law, place of performance, place of jurisdiction
(1) German law shall apply to the exclusion of the UN Sales Convention.
(2) The place of performance and jurisdiction is our registered office, insofar as you are a merchant, a legal entity under public law or a public law association.
are special assets. The same applies if you have no general place of jurisdiction in Germany or the EU.
II. customer information
1. identity of the seller
Coffee Colorato UG (limited liability)
Club road 302
Phone: +49(0)176 45654910
2. information on the conclusion of the contract
The technical steps for the conclusion of the contract and the conclusion of the contract itself, as well as the possibilities of correction are carried out according to
of § 2 of our General Terms and Conditions (Part I).
3. contract language, contract text storage
3.1 The contractual language is German.
3.2 The complete text of the contract is not stored by us. Before sending the order or the inquiry the contract data can be
can be printed or electronically saved using the print function of the browser.
These general terms and conditions have been drawn up by the lawyers of the Händlerbund specialising in IT law and are permanently checked for legal conformity.
checked. The Händlerbund Management AG guarantees the legal security of the texts and is liable in case of warnings. For further details
Information on this can be found at: http://www.haendlerbund.de/agb-service.
last update: 23.10.2019